Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

1 hour ago, GrantNKY said:

Unfortunately, I tested positive this morning. Had some slight symptoms last night. Slight cough and just felt a little off. Decided to see how I felt this morning and still felt the same and went for a test. Came back positive. Confirming it with a PCR tomorrow. I honestly feel fine. Just a slight cough, runny nose, and a headache. Nothing crazy by any means.

Sorry to hear that. Prayers that your symptoms stay mild and that those close to you do not get infected.

• Thanks 1

Get well soon.

• Thanks 1

I am glad you feel fine Grant, rest up. 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, GrantNKY said:

Keep us updated!  Hope you make a quick recovery!

• Thanks 1

Got my first dose scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

Got my first dose scheduled for tomorrow afternoon.

Getting my second tomorrow morning.

• Like 2

More and more people are willing to get vaccinated compared to month(s).  ago.  There is less hesitancy out there.  A lot of vaccine is forthcoming and available.    All being  very good news.  I still think we'll have it under control sooner than predicted.

• Like 1