Sign in to follow this  
THUNDERBIRDS

Highlands 75 Newport 49 (36th District Championship)

The Birds with a Impressive game and led from Start to Finish.

Sam Vinson is your 36th District MVP. All class by the Young man. He walked out Sr Injured player Jacob Brass and accepted the Trophy together. Sam has a Bright future. #stud

Don't know if brackets will be semis or finals but looks like CCH v. Highlands will decide the 9th.

Couple observations from me. Coach Snapp could learn a few things from Mr. Vinson. Nice moment presenting the MVP trophy to Jacob Brass.

Rod, show some class and keep your team on the floor when the champion is getting their trophy.

Nice to see the Birds becoming relevant again in the 9th.

Bellarmine was in the house tonight to see young Mr. Vinson who had another rebound flush which was highlight worthy.

Don't know if brackets will be semis or finals but looks like CCH v. Highlands will decide the 9th.

While I tend to agree with you, IF Highlands gets St Henry on their side of the bracket that could be the "wrinkle" in this.

Couple observations from me. Coach Snapp could learn a few things from Mr. Vinson. Nice moment presenting the MVP trophy to Jacob Brass.

Rod, show some class and keep your team on the floor when the champion is getting their trophy.

Nice to see the Birds becoming relevant again in the 9th.

Bellarmine was in the house tonight to see young Mr. Vinson who had another rebound flush which was highlight worthy.

Staying on the floor while the other team gets the trophy is definitely an unwritten rule. But as far as Coach Snapp is concerned he does a fantastic job overall and normally does things "the right way." It was disappointing though to see Newport do that in this situation.

While I tend to agree with you, IF Highlands gets St Henry on their side of the bracket that could be the "wrinkle" in this.

I sbould qualify my take. I think Conner or St. Henry could potentially beat Highlands but I don't think either of those teams has the firepower to beat the Colonels. If we do get a Highlands v. CCH game then CCH would be favored but Highlands will challenge them and could win.

Sign in to follow this