Oct 2 vs. Grant County (District)

Oct 16 at Great Crossing (District)

Oct 23 vs. Montgomery County (District)

Oct 30 vs. Lexington Catholic

For Reference:

Frederick Douglass - 2019 Schedule

Open Job: Frederick Douglass

Nathan McPeek officially named Douglass Head coach

I’m pretty sure they will be scrimmaging Trinity again this year not sure about Corbin since they have a new coach.

Looks like another year of sweeping the city with Scott Co. & Lex Cath as their two toughest games IMO.

Since they are required to play all the other city schools in Fayette Co. & none of those schools are 5A & in their district, the flexibility of their schedule really takes a hit only being able to play one team out of the 10 games outside of what is required.

I would think that it would be frustrating not being able to go out & get a couple games against some big time competition like we see the other programs here in the state that are able to do that.

Looks like another year of sweeping the city with Scott Co. & Lex Cath as their two toughest games IMO.

Since they are required to play all the other city schools in Fayette Co. & none of those schools are 5A & in their district, the flexibility of their schedule really takes a hit only being able to play one team out of the 10 games outside of what is required.

I would think that it would be frustrating not being able to go out & get a couple games against some big time competition like we see the other programs here in the state that are able to do that.

You are correct that is why they have scrimmaged Trinity every year they've had a program. That's also why they added Lexington Catholic last year it was the best progam that was available to play the last week of the season.

You are correct that is why they have scrimmaged Trinity every year they've had a program. That's also why they added Lexington Catholic last year it was the best progam that was available to play the last week of the season.

Last year was the first time they scrimmaged Trinity. The Rocks scrimmaged Ryle the two years previous to that.

Last year was the first time they scrimmaged Trinity. The Rocks scrimmaged Ryle the two years previous to that.

It may not have been listed as an official scrimmage two years ago but Douglass went to Trinity and I guessed “Practiced” with them.

It may not have been listed as an official scrimmage two years ago but Douglass went to Trinity and I guessed “Practiced” with them.

If that is true, then how do we tag @KHSAA in a post? Prior to 2018 you were only allowed one scrimmage.

If that is true, then how do we tag @KHSAA in a post? Prior to 2018 you were only allowed one scrimmage.

I guess I was officially mistaken.:sssh::idunno:

Anyone know who the new QB will be at Douglass? They've had a different one transfer in every year so I just assume that will happen again.

Frederick Douglass updated 2020 Schedule:

Sept. 11- PLD

Sept. 18- @ Henry Clay

Sept. 25- @ Scott Co.

Oct. 1- Grant Co.

Oct. 9- Bye

Oct. 16- @ Great Crossing

Oct. 23- Montgomery Co.

Oct. 30- Lexington Catholic

Nov. 6- St. Xavier (Mingua Beef Jerky Bowl)

• Thanks 2

Is the 9th an open week for sure or are they trying to find someone?

I believe that’s their fall break week.