Sign in to follow this  
Randy Parker

Robertson County vs. Pendleton County predictions

Robertson County vs. Pendleton County (at Nicholas County)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Robertson County vs. Pendleton County (at Nicholas County)

• Robertson County (23-5)
    • Pendleton County (12-18)

The Black Devils & Wildcats will get it on Thursday night in Carlisle with the 38th District Championship on the line. Coach Kelsch's Robertson County club has run roughshod over the 38th this year, winning 8 out of 8 games by an average margin of 21 points per. Included in those 8 victories were a pair over Pendleton County--84-65 a week before Christmas & 76-63 on February 3rd.

First-year coach Sam Elsbernd & his Wildcats limped their way into the District Tournament, having lost 5 straight and 7 of their last 8. But Pendleton rallied on Tuesday night to upend Harrison County 44-42, thereby earning a third shot at the Black Devils.

Who will take home the title on Thursday night?

Edited by Randy Parker

Robertson gets their 1st District title since 1994.

I fear the Becker boys on the offensive boards will be too much for PC. Randy Parker may have the margin about right.(can't believe i said that).

Boys.

I can’t go to the igloo tomorrow night. So you’ll find the Honcho at the palatial digs of the Blue Jackets, cheering on one of my all time favorite Benedict Arnold Coaches, Sam Elsbernd. He brings such a Northern Kentucky Swagger. His Wildcats are peaking at just the right time, and I have a feeling he’s gonna have coach Kelsch number!

Side note: what’s the best thing to eat at NC? They got good pork tenderloin?? It might help my gout if they don’t...

Boys.

I can’t go to the igloo tomorrow night. So you’ll find the Honcho at the palatial digs of the Blue Jackets, cheering on one of my all time favorite Benedict Arnold Coaches, Sam Elsbernd. He brings such a Northern Kentucky Swagger. His Wildcats are peaking at just the right time, and I have a feeling he’s gonna have coach Kelsch number!

Side note: what’s the best thing to eat at NC? They got good pork tenderloin?? It might help my gout if they don’t...

If you're taking PC, I'll have to go with RC.

Robertson by 14

Pendleton peaking at the right time? Haven’t they lost 7 of their last 9?

Randy Parker may have the margin about right.(can't believe i said that).

Can'tcoach is copying off me.jpg

[ATTACH]69881[/ATTACH]

*Oooh. Lessee ... Download ... File ... Save as ... Enlarge ... Print ... Voila* (Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle. Staple, staple, staple.) *New dart board cover. Perfect!*

Thanks RP!

Like the winner here like my coffee. Black Devils.

*Oooh. Lessee ... Download ... File ... Save as ... Enlarge ... Print ... Voila* (Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle. Staple, staple, staple.) *New dart board cover. Perfect!*

kick-in-the-balls.gif

Find a tag team partner Parker. Me and The Double Deuce are challenging you to a RAW showdown!

:lol2:

Find a tag team partner Parker. Me and The Double Deuce are challenging you to a RAW showdown!

:lol2:

Either McPapa or The Honcho!!