Sign in to follow this  
Indiana Patrick

Collins at Anderson County (30th District) Predictions/Updates

I have a feeling about Anderson County playing at home tonight. I have absolutely zero basis or knowledge on AC but I'll go out on a limb, having no dog in the fight and pick AC to move on to region.

I didn't realize Anderson was playing on back to back nights. The Bearcats lost to Collins by 5 during the regular season. Their style limits possessions and they are playing at home, so they have shot at the upset. I don't foresee Collins missing the 8th region tournament.

Hard to pick against a team with two Division 1 players....but the "stars" have certainly aligned to give Anderson a chance. Playing at home...Collins missing some starters...a history of close games...(including this year)...

If Anderson can keep this game from being a scorefest, I think Bryan Hyatt's squad has a legitimate shot. But Collins has to remain the favorite.

Hard to pick against a team with two Division 1 players....but the "stars" have certainly aligned to give Anderson a chance. Playing at home...Collins missing some starters...a history of close games...(including this year)...

If Anderson can keep this game from being a scorefest, I think Bryan Hyatt's squad has a legitimate shot. But Collins has to remain the favorite.

I hate picking against McKnight and Vail but like you said, the stars have seem to alligned for AC.

Anyone going to this game that can give updates? I can’t go, but would love to stay updated.

For some reason I think Anderson can get them.

Anyone going to this game that can give updates? I can’t go, but would love to stay updated.

I’ll do my best to provide updates

Opener over at Anderson. Anderson girls defeat Spencer Co 52-23. Boys game will begin around 7:45

8-2 Collins with 4:17 left in the first. Collins running full court trap so far.

After 4 minutes, Collins off to quick start 8-2. McKnight with 4 points and a neat assist.

14-3 Collins end of the first.

All Collins, or I should say allMcKnight in 1Q. Collins 14-3, McKnight with 10

Sign in to follow this