Sign in to follow this  
Randy Parker

Seneca 83 Ballard 80

Ballard has picked the wrong time of the year to start sliding. My opinion.

This really isn’t a big upset. Seneca has talent. And anyone familiar with coach Coleman knows how great he is at getting the most out of his teams.

This really isn’t a big upset. Seneca has talent. And anyone familiar with coach Coleman knows how great he is at getting the most out of his teams.

I took a peak at their schedule and that was my first thought. They have a few nice wins and close losses to top notch teams.

I really think you’d have to call it a upset when the team that loses is ranked #4 in the state and the winning team is unranked. That’s just my opinion.

I watched Seneca play against Saint X and I really thought they were one of the best coached teams I had seen and have talent.

I watched Seneca play against Saint X and I really thought they were one of the best coached teams I had seen and have talent.

Not taking anything away from the Seneca staff, but that's saying a lot if they can top the Ballard staff. Just my opinion.

Not taking anything away from the Seneca staff, but that's saying a lot if they can top the Ballard staff. Just my opinion.

Ballard has approximately 14 assistants. Quality over quantity.

Definitely an upset, but not so shocking as some seem to think. Seneca is an extremely good team.

Sign in to follow this