Sign in to follow this  
throwback32

Highlands 90 Lloyd 64

Birds win on Senior Night

Vinson...30 pts, 13 boards, 7 assists, 6 steals.

Birds win on Senior Night

Vinson...30 pts, 13 boards, 7 assists, 6 steals.

How about the “dunk” show? WOW!!!!!

He had to have at least 5 blocks as well. I hope he keeps attacking the rim come post season time. He could not be stopped last night. I was hoping to see #23 from Lloyd play but didn’t play much for some reason. The put back dunk off the missed shot in the 2nd half was something special.

Edited by STPB
Spelling

He had to have at least 5 blocks as well. I hope he keeps attacking the rim come post season time. He could not be stopped last night. I was hoping to see #23 from Lloyd play but didn’t play much for some reason. The put back dunk off the missed shot in the 2nd half was something special.

This thread should be renamed, The Vinson Show.

If that’s what you want to call it so be it. He puts on a show but he is not the only one. With the exception of Conner and CovCath (on another level), the team has multiple options to go to. Delagrange has a motor and plays bigger than his height but he is built to bang. Hunter and Muller were hitting the 3 last night as well. This team has a lot of options. If they can put a complete game together, shooting the 3 consistently, then they should make a deep run in the region.

Sign in to follow this