Sep 4 at Mayfield
Sep 11 vs. Graves County
Sep 18 at Calloway County
Sep 25 vs. Trigg County (District)
Oct 2 at DeSales
Oct 16 at Union County (District)
Oct 23 vs. Webster County (District)
Oct 30 vs. Hopkinsville

Was Doss on the schedule last year for PT?

No. Last year Tilghman played Holy Cross as part of the Central BSN Bowl. That's the only game different on the schedule this season.

I'm going to try to make the Desales game up in Louisville this year!

Great schedule!

I'm not sure if it's new, or just newly renovated, but Paducah just finished up this slick as snot training facility. It looks GREAT!

EPOqEBQWsAEfnmD.jpg

EPOqEFvX0AA5pVt.jpg

EPJgHrdWoAAapJL.jpg

EPJgHrTWkAA2NkG.jpg

EPOqEEKWAAAuQoe.jpg

EPJgHsgW4AAF9rT.jpg

This was actually the old auxiliary gym at Tilghman that was basically just an eyesore. It's hard to believe that this is the same place.

It was just finished in the last week and is a major upgrade from the weight room of old that needed an upgrade for a long, long time.

This was actually the old auxiliary gym at Tilghman that was basically just an eyesore. It's hard to believe that this is the same place.

It was just finished in the last week and is a major upgrade from the weight room of old that needed an upgrade for a long, long time.

Is this across the parking lot behind the home bleachers? I was out there this summer and saw some pretty major construction taking place in that spot. I was there for a playoff game, too, but it was too dark to tell what had been done by that point.

Is this across the parking lot behind the home bleachers? I was out there this summer and saw some pretty major construction taking place in that spot. I was there for a playoff game, too, but it was too dark to tell what had been done by that point.

All the construction you seen there is the new Paducah Innovation Hub which is replacing the current trade school located just behind the home stands.

The new strength and conditioning area is right by it on the other side of the new hub on the hospital side.

The updated 2020 Schedule for the Tornado. 

The one very notable exception from the schedule is the game with cross-town rival McCracken County will not be played. 

The Mayfield game will be played a week that both teams originally were off for fall break.

115979020_764438694366805_7615039639313491747_n.jpg

• Thanks 2

I’m glad they were able to make the Mayfield game happen, even if it meant not playing McCracken. Tilghman/Mayfield is among the most historic rivalries in the state. It wouldn’t be right if they didn’t play. 

• Like 2

Can’t wait to see that Crittenden game.

1 hour ago, PTHSalumni said:

Nice schedule.

Several tough games on that schedule. Should have them prepared for the playoffs. What kinda team they got coming back?

3 hours ago, 00Rocket28 said:

Several tough games on that schedule. Should have them prepared for the playoffs. What kinda team they got coming back?

I'll get into it in depth later on, but I see Tilghman struggling in a lot of areas this season. 

After all the talent loss the last two years, there's no way this team doesn't take a big step back. Way too many holes.