ECFAN

Best student section in 16th region

To get back on track, I can say without a doubt that Rowan is rowdy from the 6th grade on up. Terrific atmosphere to play in.

If you are referring to the Maroon Mafia, spindoc, be careful. I don't believe that Rickyp, CEO, CFO, and HP (Head Potentate) of Maroon Mafia, Inc., has authorized reference to this august and clandestine organization during this present basketball season. I realize that you, spindoc, are a stockholder in the corporation and a member of its board of directors. However, only the HP can authorize actual public use of its hallowed name.

I don't know if this qualifies as a "warning" or not but it probably carries more gravity than did the earlier "warning" issued on behalf of Buddy's Bombers.

According to the KY Sec of State website, Maroon Mafia, Inc is inactive and in bad standing. I believe that an annual report hasn't been filed in over a year.

I thought it took something like four bucks a year to keep an entity extant. Perhaps an MM fundraiser is in order.

Again back to the topic, even though their team is WAY DOWN this year, I always enjoyed traveling to Fleming County.

Ma'am I inform you that you are sadly mistaken and when East Carter comes to Ashland, beats you unmercifully, and sing our song on your court you shall then know who is the best student section in our grand 16th region... Thank you.

Wow...

I hear there may be some controversy over the appointed leaders of the student section at EC. Something about a hanging chad, I dunno, I wasnt really paying much attention.

Is this the BEST STUDENT section (where the academic team sits) or the BEST student section (where us BGPers sit)?

I'd venture to guess it's similar to your very own "soon to be a made man" position in the mafia!:D

You may be right!

That is one of the funniest things I have ever read on BGP. :lol: Is CO-Leader of the ECHS Prep Section an elected position?

I believe it may be self-proclaimed, much like the Spokesman of Buddy's Bandwagon.:D

Greenup Co is always a rowdy bunch!!;)

Ma'am I inform you that you are sadly mistaken and when East Carter comes to Ashland, beats you unmercifully, and sing our song on your court you shall then know who is the best student section in our grand 16th region... Thank you.

:laugh:

to inform you the co-leaders of the EC pep club is myself DCarper and my esteemed colleague DRoseberry. This is not an elected position this is a self implied position and just ask anyone who was at the elliott county east carter game on monday night just how the loud the Raider Rowdy's get

to inform you co-leader of the EC pep club is myself DCarper and my esteemed colleague DRoseberry. ask anyone who was at the elliott county game on monday night just how the loud the Raider Rowdy's get

Awesome! Sounds like a super cool group to be in. :ylsuper:

to inform you the co-leaders of the EC pep club is myself DCarper and my esteemed colleague DRoseberry. This is not an elected position this is a self implied position and just ask anyone who was at the elliott county east carter game on monday night just how the loud the Raider Rowdy's get

Congrats on your high honor!

If anyone from ashland or anyone else in the 16th is interested in what a real student section is like make the 15 minute drive to the East Carter Lady Raiders game against boyd co. monday night December 11th at 7:30 and if you can't make it to that one then our boys play Tuesday night at home at 7:30 as well

Hope to see you soon