Sign in to follow this  
Smokey Joe

Bishop Brossart 48 Campbell County 36

The Lady Stangs with a dominate defensive performance hold Campbell co to a season low in points and gain a leg up in district seeding.

With the win Brossart swept the varsity Crosstown shot out this year and also brought home the trophy for the food out for a second year in a row. Great job by both schools on helping out the less fortunate!

Let’s keep it rolling ladies and stay focused on the next game.

The Lady Stangs with a dominate defensive performance hold Campbell co to a season low in points and gain a leg up in district seeding.

With the win Brossart swept the varsity Crosstown shot out this year and also brought home the trophy for the food out for a second year in a row. Great job by both schools on helping out the less fortunate!

Let’s keep it rolling ladies and stay focused on the next game.

Very nice win for the lady Stangs! I might be late to the news here, but I noticed Lily Cropenbaker has been out of the box score the last few games. Any word on what's up there?

Very nice win for the lady Stangs! I might be late to the news here, but I noticed Lily Cropenbaker has been out of the box score the last few games. Any word on what's up there?

ACL tear. She's done for the season. Which is unfortunate, she was having a great season.

Sign in to follow this