16thBBall Fan

Joe Burrow Wins Heisman Trophy

If you’re in the mood for a good laugh, go read through the thread “Joe Burrow SEC bound” from May of 2018. The condescension from people who couldn’t believe a backup QB from OSU might actually be good is priceless!

They won’t pick him. Lucky for Burrow. Bengals are too dumb to pick him. I’ve been a Bengals fan for too long to think they’ll do something right. To be honest I hope the Bengals move to a new town. Tired of it, it’s not worth it.

I always think it is the dumbest thing ever when people say I hope they move. They don’t need to move just because you are tired of them. Simply don’t watch or read about them, they don’t have to move for them to be dead to you.

They won’t pick him. Lucky for Burrow. Bengals are too dumb to pick him. I’ve been a Bengals fan for too long to think they’ll do something right. To be honest I hope the Bengals move to a new town. Tired of it, it’s not worth it.

Now with that said what makes you think they won’t pick him? The one thing the Bengals have shown under Mike Brown is they will draft a QB. David Klinger, Akili Smith, Carson Palmer, then Dalton in the second round.

Then people want to try to say the Bengals ruin QBs. People just can’t seem to get over the 90s and act like that’s what it has always been like. The Bengals got it very wrong with Klinger and Smith. They got it right with Palmer and Dalton. They have basically had two qbs over the last 16 years. That is not bad at all, and that is not ruining QBs.

With both Palmer and Dalton they also did whatever they could to build the offense up around them too. So it is a false narrative that people are still reading that was from over twenty years ago. Plus the last time the Bengals had the top pick they did draft a qb. So your statement just really is off base. IMO the only way they mess this up is if they find away to win games to end this season. Which worries me the most.

I always think it is the dumbest thing ever when people say I hope they move. They don’t need to move just because you are tired of them. Simply don’t watch or read about them, they don’t have to move for them to be dead to you.

I’ve been a Bengals fan since I was a little kid. They always do things the wrong way. Going into this year I decided to not watch any Bengals and it has been great. The Bengals and Mike Brown have been taking advantage of the good people of Cincinnati for years. They have no desire to win at the top, just string along dopey fans and take their money. So yeah I hope they move.

I think it is the dumbest thing in the world when people continue to support them. They are an embarrassment to the city. They make the whole city look like idiots. Have you ever heard anyone say something good about the Bengals out of town?

Probably OSU homers voting for all three Buckeyes. :)

Well, the 4th won! We’re gonna see some mega ratings if they end up playing.

Found it quite interesting that 3 of 4 played at high profile programs, were deemed not good enough, moved on to other high profile programs, and excelled. I guess it's right system, right position coaches, right teammates, right culture.