Bac2369

Will Pikeville put a running clock on Paintsville?

Will Pikeville put a running clock on Paintsville?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Will Pikeville put a running clock on Paintsville?

Pikeville has been a machine as of late. They have put a running clock on every playoff opponent they have faced. Do you think they do it again?

When these two teams met in September it was a defensive slug fest, Pikeville won 9-8. I suspect more of the same in Lexington.

I think Pikeville has to be worried about beating Paintsville altogether, not getting a running clock.

I'm a strong no on this one. Paintsville seems to be hot at the right time, I feel like they could steal this one away from Pikeville.

I have said it before and will say it again, Pikeville has a second gear they can use when they need to.

As long as the Panthers focus this week and execute I like them to be the 1A Champs.

Pikeville 28

Paintsville 14

Yes, Pikeville will put a running clock on Paintsville late in the game.

No chance at a running clock but this is the game I would feel most comfortable with betting on. Not having Grant or Harris will hurt Paintsville this time around. Pikeville will pull away in the third.

I would think this would be a competitive game and certainly not a running clock so no.

I do expect Pikeville to win the game.

Pikeville has been a machine as of late. They have put a running clock on every playoff opponent they have faced. Do you think they do it again?

Wow @Bac2369 you nailed this one!