theguru

Bengals/Steelers Updates

Watching from home it sounds pretty quiet in the stadium.

Coach Rash and the Beechwood Tigers got a shout out on the broadcast complete with highlights of Beechwood's win over West Carter. That was really nice.

Have the Steelers fans given up on this season?

It does have me scratching my head a little.

There are a ton of empty seats and in years past those were normally filled up with rabid Steeler fans.

Did I hear the announcers say Cordy Glenn was expected to play today and pulled himself out just before the game today?

Did I hear the announcers say Cordy Glenn was expected to play today and pulled himself out just before the game today?

No, Glenn is playing. Alex Redmond was supposed to start next to him at left guard, but is the one who's out.

No, Glenn is playing. Alex Redmond was supposed to start next to him at left guard, but is the one who's out.

If I followed along correctly they announced Redmond but Price was already in the game then they came back the next series and said something about an injury to Redmond. I think I have that right.

Bengals fans have lived through this type of season many times in the past, kinda conditioned to not being competitive even against a team as bad as the Steelers. Pittsburg fans just need to relax an let the empty feeling of acceptance sink in and let this become the new normal.

Bengals fans have lived through this type of season many times in the past, kinda conditioned to not being competitive even against a team as bad as the Steelers. Pittsburg fans just need to relax an let the empty feeling of acceptance sink in and let this become the new normal.

Pittsburgh is okay but they are playing down to the level of the competition today.

There are plenty of Steelers fans here.

What would you say the percentage is Steeler fans to Bengal fans?

What would you say the percentage is Steeler fans to Bengal fans?

55/45 Steelers.