OneAndOnly

Toughest places to play?

Let's add, that no one names their own school. Just talk about the hardest places to play on the road.

I would have to say Highlands. There doesn't seem to be nearly enough room between the field and the grand stand.

I would have to say Mayfield. You have to be mentally tough to play there. The history and tradition alone is a tough to block out. The crowd has always been loud and supportive. I know at the time we traveled down there, one endzone was lined with cars right outside the fence and a large portion of fans were there. Another place that I won’t say was tough but rather neat was FT.Knox. They marched in what I will guess was 300 soldiers. It got our attention. It’s been years though, I’m not sure if they still do that.

Honestly I guess I'd pick Highlands because you were close to the stands, they had the canon (which is gone) and there used to be a track around the field and I swear they tried to tackle you on it on purpose. Besides Cov Cath it's the only stadium that sticks out in my memory. Only reason Cov Cath sticks out is because we played day games and it was hot other than that nothing was special about it.

I'd have to say Highlands due to their seating arrangement. For my local area I won't pick Putnam due to Jumper Dads request, but Russell is always a tough place to play when they're having a solid season, as they are this season.

Louisville Central. Pre-game band and dance team are worth at least a TD lead.

Louisville Central. Pre-game band and dance team are worth at least a TD lead.

I second this.

The program has been down for a while, but when they're good, Breathitt County hasn't been a fun place to try and win a game in November. The dark hills of Jackson, and often times the people, were not very inviting. During their peak years under Mike Holcomb, the environment there was downright hostile.

I always felt like Rash Stadium was a tough place to play.

Rash is a tough place to play primarily because the Red Devils are generally pretty dang tough.

I’m a Glasgow fan and a place that’s always hard for us is Monroe Co their fans are spirited and it seems like the lights ain’t quite bright enough lots of shadows and I don’t know why but it seems like every time we go down there it rains.