Colonels_Wear_Blue

Male 22 Manual 21

Manual is young and starting to click on all cylinders.... Male isn’t any worse having a close game with Manual. If you saw the game Manual played great and Male did also.... both teams will make noise in the playoffs

Northington is the real deal for Manual. By the time he is SR he will be able to go to school wherever he wants to go. If I was UK or UofL I’d be sitting on his front porch and dare any out of state school to get close.

Northington is the real deal for Manual. By the time he is SR he will be able to go to school wherever he wants to go. If I was UK or UofL I’d be sitting on his front porch and dare any out of state school to get close.

Going in not knowing much of anything about personnel for either team, I can honestly say that Ja'Waun Northington was the most impressive player I saw on the field. His breakaway speed is phenomenal, and defensively he could catch anyone. Male had a play that absolutely should have been a touchdown - I can't remember if it was a run or a pass - but Northington was 10 yards behind the ball carrier and on the opposite side of the field, and ran the ball carrier down in the course of a 30-ish yard gain for Male.