EliteScout33

All A Predictions

Who is the favorite to win the All A tournament this year?

Are you speaking of a region or statewide?

Martin County (formerly Sheldon Clark)

Are they All A?

I’d say UHA is the favorite and Lyon County is a dark horse in the second region.

Martin County (formerly Sheldon Clark)

They still have to go through Paintsville, Shelby Valley and Pikeville in the All-A just to win their region. They have not defeated any of these teams in the past three seasons and have rarely been competitive against them. This summer (albeit summer) Martin County was down 30 points at halftime to Pikeville and that is the team they open the All-A with (Martin County had its full roster plus Jesse Muncy who transferred back to Tolsia, WV in that game - did not have Dingess who transferred back from Paintsville).

I would look at the above three as your favorites in the All-A with Martin County perhaps being the best dark horse in the field.

They will have home court advantage...

Love me some big events at the Demon Dome! Easily my favorite venue for a big game.

I am sure Danville will be the favorite in the 12th. Not sure what Somerset has but Burgin got a great new coach. So expect Burgin to be on the rise.

I’d say UHA is the favorite and Lyon County is a dark horse in the second region.

I'd agree with you on this, at least until Lyon County gets a little more big game experience. The Lyons should be strong for a while with Travis Perry there, and him only being an 8th grader.

NewCath and St. Henry from the 9th Region will both be solid teams to watch. They both bring back key players from last year, and both will be a tough out in the All "A".

I am sure Danville will be the favorite in the 12th. Not sure what Somerset has but Burgin got a great new coach. So expect Burgin to be on the rise.

Somerset would be my pick in the 12th. They return their whole team, and should be a big threat to Lincoln Co. for the big prize as well.