Sign in to follow this  
Bac2369

2A #9 Danville at 3A Bardstown Predictions/Updates

Who wins this matchup?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Who wins this matchup? Danville got a solid win over John Hardin last week showing Class 2A that they best not take them likely. Bardstown lost a tough game to Pikeville in which they lead that game early in the 3rd quarter.

If we don't drop two on-the-money passes and give up a long pass that we knew was coming, we are sitting at 1-0 having beaten the top-ranked Class A team in the state. An awful lot of angry young men eating at the Pikeville Texas Roadhouse late Saturday night, knowing they let that one slip away.

My guess is that they are even angrier on Friday night.

Bardstown 35

Danville 21

I will be surprised if they put 35 on Danville’s Defense.

Edited by AdmiralFan71
Forgot word

I will be surprised if they put 35 on Danville’s Defense.

I wouldn't, they probably got more overall team speed than Danville. Bardstown is a very good team.

It’s at Bardstown which makes it hard me to go against them but I’m taking Danville on the road in a close game. 28-20.

Should be a very good game. Danville is very young and this will be their first road game of the year. It will be interesting to see how they respond. Doesn’t Bardstown have like 20 seniors this year?

Should be a very good game. Danville is very young and this will be their first road game of the year. It will be interesting to see how they respond. Doesn’t Bardstown have like 20 seniors this year?

23 seniors.