16thBBall Fan

Trinity 42 Campbell County 40 (KHSAA Boys Sweet Sixteen® Semifinals)

From that angle it is hard to tell anything. If anything from that angel it looked pretty clean to me. I guess if you are a Camels fan it was a foul and a Shamrock fan would say clean all the way. I personally would have to see a lot better look at the play.

Never thought I would see the day where a Louisville high school with a UL recruit gets people upset about receiving preferential treatment at Rupp from the refs. Wait till tomorrow.

That’s not a foul from that angle. Looks like Jolly didn’t get any lift on the shot attempt.

Best angle I've seen is here:

Twitter

Thanks RP for this one. It looked to me like a good no call and from Jolly's reaction I don't think he thought he was fouled either.

Never thought I would see the day where a Louisville high school with a UL recruit gets people upset about receiving preferential treatment at Rupp from the refs. Wait till tomorrow.

:lol2: :lol2:

Best angle I've seen is here:

Twitter

No dog in the fight but that is not a foul. Officials got it right I believe on that play. Congrats to the Camels for representing NKY well. Nothing to be ashamed of especially when some posters thought it would be a blowout.

The shot block looks clean but 23 sticks his leg out and leans into Jolly

That is as good of an angle as you can see. Doesn't look like a foul to me from there

Congrats to Coach Russell and the Camels on a heck of a season!!! They just couldn't get over the hump (I couldn't help it) against the Rocks.

Good luck to Trinity in the Finals.

Reid Jolly says he lost a contact lens on the final play, but doesn't say anything about a foul. He did say that you "can't really judge the whole game on one play."

23 gets him in the body. It’s a blocking foul. He couldn’t get any lift with 23 bodying him.

The shot block looks clean but 23 sticks his leg out and leans into Jolly

That's what I thought, but it doesn't matter now.

Trinity capitalizing on Campbell County turnovers is the story of this one.