BehindTheLine

Open Job: Woodford County

Saw where the Woodford County job is posted on their school website. With the school moving into the 8th Region, this would appear to be a very attractive job...............Best wishes to Coach Wilson!

I'd say there are several coaches in the 11th region who would love to get out of that gauntlet and move to the 8th.

I know the 11th region is tough but the 8th Region isn’t a slouch. Wood Ford is moving into a very competitive district in all sports.

I'd say there are several coaches in the 11th region who would love to get out of that gauntlet and move to the 8th.

Ask Simon Kenton how that worked out for them in boys basketball.

Edited by 1&ONLY44
Content

Agreed that the 8th is tough, but getting out of the 11th and avoiding the 42nd and 43rd districts? I'd take my chances in the 8th....

Woodford may not be going to regional tournament for at least the next several years. Collins and Spencer are pretty good.

When will interviews start for this job? I would think there are some good coaches interested in this job.

I’m all for giving inexperienced coaches an opportunity to be a head Coach. I just figured this job would draw the interest of some good veteran head Coaches. I think Woodford is a good job!