Coomer 25

Bowen 17

Rassman 15

McAlister 12

Simon Kenton (16-5)

Niece 23

Krohman 17

Davis 13

SK lost this game on the defensive end. They gave up way too many layups out of the half court press. SK played right into their hands.

Every time I watch a Jones led team I come away impressed. The Cats defense tonight was tenacious and they were efficient on offense. SK had two looks for the tie and couldn't send it into OT.

Every time I watch a Jones led team I come away impressed. The Cats defense tonight was tenacious and they were efficient on offense. SK had two looks for the tie and couldn't send it into OT.

Same. It seems like they are good every single year.

Great region road win at SK for the Cats!

SK has a tough final 5 games (Oldham, CCH, Campbell, Scott, and Holmes) to get them ready for districts. I expect them to lose 3 during this stretch.

Great region road win at SK for the Cats!

SK has a tough final 5 games (Oldham, CCH, Campbell, Scott, and Holmes) to get them ready for districts. I expect them to lose 3 during this stretch.

Getting three wins won't be easy.

The 8th region is setting up nicely. Exciting hoops ahead.

Wow! After one day as #1 team in 8th, Pioneers upset at home by #6 Gallatin. Not a good way to kickoff grind of next two weeks.

Edited by bugatti

Gallatin Couny shot the ball really well last night. 70 percent from the floor and 62 percent from behind the arc. They played a great game defensively as well and made SK work for every point.

Gallatin always a tough out. I expected SK to win, but I’m not surprised GC pulled this one out. Niece impressive in the scoring column, as usual.

Gallatin always a tough out. I expected SK to win, but I’m not surprised GC pulled this one out. Niece impressive in the scoring column, as usual.

Kelly was hounded all game. I was surprised to see 23 points.

Sign in to follow this