True blue (and gold)

2018/2019 BluegrassPreps Boys Basketball Week 6 Rankings Discussion

Still no Frankfort.....

:no:

Frankfort, Madisonville, Knox Central, Male, and a few others have to be in the conversation for top 20. But, reality is, there are probably 30 to 35 teams to deserve consideration, but only 20 can make it. I would bet anyone from 12-35 could beat each other consistently.

Frankfort, Madisonville, Knox Central, Male, and a few others have to be in the conversation for top 20. But, reality is, there are probably 30 to 35 teams to deserve consideration, but only 20 can make it. I would bet anyone from 12-35 could beat each other consistently.

100% Accurate

After watching Frankfort against Woodford Friday they certainly look like a top 20 team. Free throw shooting looked a little shaky at times though.

Why rank SK now you all haven't ranked them all season.

Can’t help but think it will be back to how it was next week.

See: Tuesday’s results.

Not really I expected that win all season SK has been ranked a head of them in the NKY coaches poll all season.

This isnt possible because Walton is not in the NKAC so the NKY coaches dont rank them.

As for the other rankings, Cooper should be ahead of Cov Cath as they have been in the 9th Region for over 3 weeks. However, their game this week will dictate who is better at this point in time.

This isnt possible because Walton is not in the NKAC so the NKY coaches dont rank them.

As for the other rankings, Cooper should be ahead of Cov Cath as they have been in the 9th Region for over 3 weeks. However, their game this week will dictate who is better at this point in time.

Walton was ranked in the NKY coaches poll last time I seen right behind SK.

After losing to Jags by +40... Not sure how you can rank them!