John Anthony

Kentucky vs. Penn State - Citrus Bowl

Citrus Bowl Kentucky vs Penn State Who Wins?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Citrus Bowl Kentucky vs Penn State Who Wins?

Honestly this is just a down year in college football. I don’t see anyone behind UK and PSU who are better than them. I agree neither is a great team, but I disagree that either is overrated.

I agree with the bolded

I don't follow recruiting the way a lot of you do.

I know UK recruits pretty heavy in Ohio. Do Penn St and UK compete for any of the same kids up that way?

I would think a win in this game would give UK a recruiting boost.

Can't argue that. I'd go with yes times 3.

They’ve gotten aggressive then. I booked the condo over the phone last year. Took like 20 minutes. Was like $300 for 5 days and a 60 minute sales pitch that couldn’t be the first or last day.

Any other day, they would've likely closed the deal. I was DONE. I wish I hadn't been but I was.

Funny I got a phone call for that right after I bought the tickets. I listened and listened but was going on 3 hours of sleep after working 32 over the weekend. I ended up saying I had to go and just hung up. It was too much. Plus they wanted to do the presentation on the second day we would be there which is the day of the game.

I still need to find a place to stay though. At this point I'm open to just about anything, may even rent a car and drive south after the same. Flying out of Orlando on the 6th at 7 am.

If you are not hell bent upon being near the Mouse House (and you are going to rent a car), look in Altamonte Springs and other points east of Orlando. Daytona is only about an hour away. There may be some less expensive accommodations in Apopka and Oviedo, too. There is a Super 8 in Old Town (Kissimmee) that used to be pretty nice for the price, though it's been a while since I stayed there.

I didn’t ask you to trash the B10 and it’s not my fault you forgot doing so.

UK vs them dudes what’s your prediction? Let’s hear it.

And I didn't ask you to lie but here we are.

Talk about irony, all Cats fans on here have been trashing Penn State all year. Stoops is cashing in his first bowl W if you’ve read this board the last 2.5 months.

That's simply not true at all.

I am shocked, as this New Year's Day tilt approaches, that this thread has completely gone quiet. Win or lose, this is a big deal for UK and I would think there would be more excitement as it nears.

Got my email today with details about events for the bowl game. Looks like they're having a pep rally for UK at 4:45 pm Monday. Unfortunately we aren't getting in until late Monday evening. Really looking forward to the game.

I have one extra ticket for the game. If interested, give me a PM.

I'm assuming you'll be there? Where are your seats? We are not sure where the BGP tailgate party is located.

I'm assuming you'll be there? Where are your seats? We are not sure where the BGP tailgate party is located.

Yes, the lovely lady, my brother-in-law and me. Thought my mom world go, but it is going to be too much for her. We are in Section 17. I did not know there was goin gto be a BGP tailgate part. Let me know where. We are planning to brig a cooler and do some pregame sammies and drinks.

Yes, the lovely lady, my brother-in-law and me. Thought my mom world go, but it is going to be too much for her. We are in Section 17. I did not know there was goin gto be a BGP tailgate part. Let me know where. We are planning to brig a cooler and do some pregame sammies and drinks.

We are getting in late Monday. So we will be behind in the festivities but hoping to get a good nights sleep and enjoy the atmosphere. We are in section 19 I believe.

I hope the Cats prove me wrong. But I think Penn State wins by 2 or more touchdowns.

I hope the Cats prove me wrong. But I think Penn State wins by 2 or more touchdowns.

I thought you felt Penn State was "only slightly better"?

"...I'll tell you the truth. I'm a little confused by your tactics..."