Sign in to follow this  
Bac2369

1A Regional Championship: #3 Paintsville vs. #4 Raceland

Who wins this matchup?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

As @sidelinedoc said ….I hope that we can keep it close. I've said over and over again that Paintsville is one of if not the toughest places to play in the state.

I am picking my Rams by heart ….

Raceland 20

Paintsville 15

BTW …. Where are all of the Raceland fans that used to post on here ? C;mon people, @sidelinedoc, @Ram and myself can't do it all :idunno:, get with it people !

BTW …. Where are all of the Raceland fans that used to post on here ? C;mon people, @sidelinedoc, @Ram and myself can't do it all :idunno:, get with it people !

I guess we are it.

That is three more posters than Paintsville has.

I feel the key to the game for Raceland is the passing game. If Jake Heighton keeps up what he has done so far, we are in good shape. If it goes like it did in the regular season match up, we are in trouble. In 2 playoff games, Jake has thrown 10 TD passes and 1 INT that actually bounced off our receiver and into the defenders arms.

Pulling for Paintsville, Go Tigers!

Finally … a pro PHS post :thumb: ! Personally, I enjoy both fan bases chiming in

I wonder how the Paintsville Field is due to two days worth of rain? Anyone know?

I just wanna say good luck to both Raceland and Paintsville tomorrow. I have great respect for each program and hope who ever wins this game continued success. Great matchups like this one is what makes Kentucky High School Football Playoffs so great.

I wonder how the Paintsville Field is due to two days worth of rain? Anyone know?

I hear it’s muddy. I hope that the rain stops soon enough and the high amounts of sand on the field allow it to dry out some.

I hear it’s muddy. I hope that the rain stops soon enough and the high amounts of sand on the field allow it to dry out some.

Hopefully it does. But I think a wet field benefits Raceland more.

There will be plenty of sand I promise , brought more sand home last Friday night than we ever did from the beach.

I just wanna say good luck to both Raceland and Paintsville tomorrow. I have great respect for each program and hope who ever wins this game continued success. Great matchups like this one is what makes Kentucky High School Football Playoffs so great.

Thank you from this Rambler …. Both Raceland and Paintsville have winning traditions but we are all chasing your Beechwood program:thumb:.

Sign in to follow this