CVG

Notre Dame Navy/Gold Game

Tonight (Saturday) 11/10 @ Notre Dame 7pm

Introduction of Kes Murphy's new team

Kes and Crew put on a nice event! The girls appeared to be excited and ready to play. For as young as the varsity team is they seemed impressively fast an aggressive! I also found it interesting that the freshman team played a great game against the JV. Things are looking up for all three levels of Notre Dame basketball. Looking forward to see how they match up against the traditional regional powers!

Didnt their JV win the regional tournament last year? Im guessing that team moved up to Varsity this year.

If they won JV tournament last year how does the official roster have one senior and one sophomore? The rest are freshman. What happened to that JV team?

If you truly follow girls high school basketball in Northern Ky then you know the answer to that.

If they won JV tournament last year how does the official roster have one senior and one sophomore? The rest are freshman. What happened to that JV team?

Didnt their JV win the regional tournament last year? Im guessing that team moved up to Varsity this year.

Possibly but JV championships do not mean Varsity Championships. Not saying it cannot happen just making a general statement.

Possibly but JV championships do not mean Varsity Championships. Not saying it cannot happen just making a general statement.

That is very true but winning at the JV and Freshmen levels builds the foundation for Varsity. Whatever the case, I wish NDA and the rest of Northern Ky a great season.

I was just asking a question I didn't want to stir anything up. I don't follow Notre Dame basketball. I just didnt see many JV kids from last year on this year's roster.

I was just asking a question I didn't want to stir anything up. I don't follow Notre Dame basketball. I just didnt see many JV kids from last year on this year's roster.

Heard a few chose not to return to the program due to the coaching change.

I also heard that due to conflicts with other sports, some did not make the team. new coach = new philosophy