Kentucky 15 Missouri 14

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He did actually catch it. Only a half stride outside the line. Had it sailed over their heads then they could have made the uncatchable call. But the ball was caught.

When he caught the ball, neither foot was close to coming down in the end zone. He barely hit the yellow paint with one foot, which is 2 feet outside of the end zone.

It’s a tremendous break for UK, now they gotta take advantage of it and cash it in vs. Georgia.

Unfortunately this Kentucky reminds me a lot of 2017 Miami. Lots of close games and the defense carries the team and the offense makes people want to pull their hair out. Hopefully the wheels don’t fall off like they did in Miami.

The Wagner call is the worst PI call in recent memory, he boxed out and it wasn’t a catchable ball. Maybe it’s destiny, UK football has been cursed for years.

You think a 6'4 wide receiver can't go up and get a ball if someone isn't hanging on him? It was the right call and obvious in the replay. Did UK need the call and get lucky with it, sure. But still the right call.

So who is this Wagner dude? Does he play much? He looked like a giant out there.

He’s a guy that was a top 300 player nationally as a HS receiver that chose to play basketball in college at Iowa.

He came to UK to give Football one last shot. Everything I’ve ever read says he is 6’7” including his profile from his University of Iowa days. It’s weird though how most people keep saying he’s only 6’4”. I’m confident saying he’s closer to 6’7” and I’ve seen him up close several times at UK games this season.

I just about can’t believe everything I’m reading (not just here but social media, too). Kentucky is 7-1 and people are angry.

I think people are seeing what could have been and what could be.

To be honest, putting in Hoak and throwing it as many times as they did with a cold QB, was almost a I’ll show you fans move.

I also think people realize this is it. Look at that roster......you’re losing your best 5-6 players and the guys behind them are.......what?

This won’t haplen again for 40 years lol

Kentucky is flawed, badly flawed, everywhere except Defense.

I just shake my head and say wow.

Um if the defense isnt flawed, and the running game isnt flawed. That basically only leaves the passing game, and field goal team. So I wouldn't say they are flawed everywhere at all.

Unfortunately this Kentucky reminds me a lot of 2017 Miami. Lots of close games and the defense carries the team and the offense makes people want to pull their hair out. Hopefully the wheels don’t fall off like they did in Miami.

Well hopefully UK does what Miami did around this time last year to my top 10 Notre Dame team when they went to Miami. Miami beat them down. So hopefully UK can repeat that. Even if UK falls on their face after like Miami did and lose to Tennessee and Louisville. They still will be in the Sec championship game lol.

Kentucky is flawed, badly flawed, everywhere except Defense.

I just shake my head and say wow.

The 7 teams they defeated may disagree with you. I keep thinking they are not as good as their record, yet they keep on winning. As I’ve said over the last few weeks. “We will know more about them this week”.

They are 7-1 and could play for the championship. this has never happen for UK. I am thrilled for them. No it wasn't pretty but we won. Look at the positive people and don't dwell so much on the negative. Support this team and coaches. GO CATS.

We were over my brother's for pumpkin carving/birthday celebrating, watching. About midway through the 4th quarter (right before Bowden's TD), I went into the other room to play with my little guy. You all are welcome.

And no, I won't be able to watch the Georgia game Saturday. You're welcome again. :D