Sign in to follow this  
DragonFire

4A #4 Franklin County at 6A Tates Creek

Who wins?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Franklin County
    • Tates Creek

The Flyers keep, er, flying high as they stormed to a perfect record in their district with a 47-14 smattering of North Oldham a week ago. They tune up for the playoffs by visiting Tates Creek, who come in at 4-4. Last year the Creekers took Franklin County down 14-9. Can Tates Creek pull it off again or will Franklin County win their sixth in a row?

I dont think that Creek has the team to do it this year. Flyers in a close one.

Franklin Co. 24

Tates Creek 16

If Tates Creek can get healthy and overcome their lack of coaching they can and should beat Franklin County. If they do win and get a little momentum they can possibly win a playoff game or two.

If Tates Creek can get healthy and overcome their lack of coaching they can and should beat Franklin County. If they do win and get a little momentum they can possibly win a playoff game or two.

Wow, really strong words. How do you know there is a lack of coaching?

Wow, really strong words. How do you know there is a lack of coaching?

Not strong just true. I see it every week.

I'm going with the Flyers in this one. They for sure are getting better every week and definitely getting coached up. They could hold some kids out with no bearing on the playoffs for this game but I'm sure they wanna stay on a roll as well.

Go Flyers!

Have you expressed your concern to the staff?

Not the time for that until the season is over. What are your thoughts on the coaching staff since you seem to be interested/involved?

Not the time for that until the season is over. What are your thoughts on the coaching staff since you seem to be interested/involved?

If what I have read about Tates Creek is true and they have lost a plethora of starters to injury on top of normal senior attrition 4-4 seems to be expected or maybe even better than what most could have accomplished. Just doing some basic research on khsaa says that the four teams you guys lost to are a combined 28-9.

What were your expectations for Tates Creek coming in to the season?

If what I have read about Tates Creek is true and they have lost a plethora of starters to injury on top of normal senior attrition 4-4 seems to be expected or maybe even better than what most could have accomplished. Just doing some basic research on khsaa says that the four teams you guys lost to are a combined 28-9.

What were your expectations for Tates Creek coming in to the season?

District champs 8-2/7-3

Sign in to follow this