UKMustangFan

Popular Cincinnati Restaurant Owner in Hot Water Over Sexual Remarks

Guy is a creep. He never denied it happened. Also, Zip's is a far superior burger/restaurant.

Ate a burger at Arthur's recently and it was excellent. Want a good cheeseburger, Herb and Thelmas in Covington. Outstanding!

Ive ate there before a couple times and its was a pretty good burger. But what exactly did this guy say? Maybe I missed it. Or are we too afraid to say it here. :)

Ive ate there before a couple times and its was a pretty good burger. But what exactly did this guy say? Maybe I missed it. Or are we too afraid to say it here. :)

Click the link in the OP.

Terry's Turf Club will open with new owners taking over January 3.

I knew they had buyers lined up but didn’t think it’d happen that quickly.

I like the Turf Club! Only been there a few times but I do think it is one of the best. Glad to see it is staying.

As far as selling the place, I believe the owner has built up and then sold restaurants a few times in his life. I don’t believe selling it had anything to do with the lawsuit.

I don’t believe selling it had anything to do with the lawsuit.
I have this beach home in Nebraska I'm looking to unload, if you're in the market. :heh:

S

I have this beach home in Nebraska I'm looking to unload, if you're in the market. :heh:

You really think a guy who has successfully sold multiple restaurants locally would be taken down by a waitress? He is smarter than that despite his appearance.

The long lines outside since he announced that he was “closing” speaks volumes IMO. He knows what he is doing. You may never sell me beachfront property in Nebraska, but he could sell that to someone IMO.

S

You really think a guy who has successfully sold multiple restaurants locally would be taken down by a waitress? He is smarter than that despite his appearance.

The long lines outside since he announced that he was “closing” speaks volumes IMO. He knows what he is doing. You may never sell me beachfront property in Nebraska, but he could sell that to someone IMO.

Did you watch the video? Can you imagine being more despicable to someone? Your hero worship of him seems misguided to me.

I'm with UKMF, he is selling because he had no choice. There was a reason it was going to close before he found a buyer.

He is not deserved of your respect, I will simply say that.

Did you watch the video? Can you imagine being more despicable to someone? Your hero worship of him seems misguided to me.

I'm with UKMF, he is selling because he had no choice. There was a reason it was going to close before he found a buyer.

He is not deserved of your respect, I will simply say that.

No where do I say I like, respect, much less hero worship him. I saw the tape and thought it was awful. I like the restaurant and stated he has a history of building up restaurants and selling them after a few years. It is a fact. Lots of good businessmen out there who are not good people.

I only stated that I do not believe that he sold the restaurant because of this incident. That’s my opinion of the situation, which has nothing to do with my opinion of him.

Terry’s has been open for a long time. I’m sure it was just a remarkable coincidence that he decided to close it at the same time this whole incident came about.