UKMustangFan

Popular Cincinnati Restaurant Owner in Hot Water Over Sexual Remarks

If you haven’t been honest with the person, and let them know their job is on the line and why, you’re setting yourself up for an awkward, possibly bad situation.

That depends on the circumstances of each situation. If they're fired because they're a poor employee, I'd agree. However, if there's a specific incident that occurs, well sometimes you have to act quickly.

That depends on the circumstances of each situation. If they're fired because they're a poor employee, I'd agree. However, if there's a specific incident that occurs, well sometimes you have to act quickly.

Correct. And I don’t know the specifics of this particular incident. However, in my experience, most of the terminations I’ve handled have not involved cases where I had to act quickly due to some gross offense.

And it should never be a surprise to the person getting fired. If you haven’t been honest with the person, and let them know their job is on the line and why, you’re setting yourself up for an awkward, possibly bad situation.

I agree, but many act like they didn't think you would do it.

No, and the fact that no other employees have jumped on this tells me there is no story here. He may have said what she said, but she impressed me as a drama queen,and once it hits the press, he can’t really tell his side.

It's been my experience that 99.9% of the time folks fired themselves. They know! A supervisor or manager is just the person that has to let them know it's official.

The place is over rated and overpriced. Been any e 3 times. There are better places to get a burger in Greater Cincinnati. And cheaper.

I saw on Facebook that Terry’s will be closing in two weeks.

My wife saw the same thing. Interesting how one can decide to retire just two months after this all went down. But I'm sure it's just coincidence.

My wife saw the same thing. Interesting how one can decide to retire just two months after this all went down. But I'm sure it's just coincidence.

Maybe he's just tired of all the garbage dealing with employees and other things that go along with being self employed ,and owner of a restaurant dealing with the general public. And now dealing with this ignorance and the media on top of it. Trust me, enough to make anyone quit.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #8

Maybe he's just tired of all the garbage dealing with employees and other things that go along with being self employed ,and owner of a restaurant dealing with the general public. And now dealing with this ignorance and the media on top of it. Trust me, enough to make anyone quit.

He made his own bed...

Rule #14

No denying he said what was reported. Now whether anyone agrees or not with how he handled it, is debatable. He is responsible for any repercussions because of his words whether they were right or wrong. I would imagine he has had enough of doing things his way, which might not be the best way anymore. Probably thought he couldn't cahnge or wasn't worth it. Who knows. May be something else.

Rule #14

He made his own bed...

Guy is a creep. He never denied it happened. Also, Zip's is a far superior burger/restaurant.

Guy is a creep. He never denied it happened. Also, Zip's is a far superior burger/restaurant.

Great...now you've got me hungry for a double Zip burger with cheese. Thanks a lot. :lol2:

Went there today with my dad. He had never been there and I wanted to take him before it closed. It was PACKED with a line out the door. Cars parked far up and down the street. We ended up going elsewhere, but it looks like a lot of people want that last Terry burger.