Colonels_Wear_Blue

Covington Catholic 42 Kings (OH) 9

Updates were awesome! I planned on coming to watch tonight but wasn’t able to. Count me as another thinking that this would be closer. I figured that Kings was the best possibility of a running clock of the three out of state opponents on their schedule, but didn’t think it would happen. Congratulations on continuing to be very impressive.

McGinness might have the best vision of the field of any back that I’ve seen since 1992 aside from Alexander the Great. If he had the size.... D1. NKY Gronk (Mayer) is unbelievable going up for the ball. They look like a well oiled machine. Who is better CCH 17 or 18?

McGinness might have the best vision of the field of any back that I’ve seen since 1992 aside from Alexander the Great. If he had the size.... D1. NKY Gronk (Mayer) is unbelievable going up for the ball. They look like a well oiled machine. Who is better CCH 17 or 18?

Absolutely agreed.

Close to my 48-14 prediction. Congrats Colonels.

I meant to tag you in a post and comment on that. But I forgot to after I walked out to the car. Nicely done :thumb:

CovCath had 449 yards of offense to 153 for Kings. That will do just fine.

Edited by colonel-fan

18 so far. '17 CovCath starters beat Kings by 21 but this year was 39