Sign in to follow this  
HammerTime

Padres At Reds (9/5-9/9)

I'll be down there working all four. Leaving the Reds and heading to PBS to also work the UC Football game.

I crave the day when the Reds are fighting for a division in September again.

I'll be down there working all four. Leaving the Reds and heading to PBS to also work the UC Football game.

I crave the day when the Reds are fighting for a division in September again.

I’ll be there Friday with my boy.

I’ll be there Friday with my boy.

1st Reds game?

1st Reds game?

He’s been to a few but was much younger. Rain in the forecast now.

You just can't win when you have players that can not make contact with the bases loaded.

You just can't win when you have players that can not make contact with the bases loaded.

The Cardinals did the same thing in the bottom of the ninth a few days back - failed to score with the bases loaded and no one out.

Then the Reds came back to beat them.

Lance McAlister

‏Verified account @lanceMcAlister

#Reds average attendance

2013: 31,151

2018: 20,274

I wonder what the actual turnstile numbers are. There's been some games that I've been to where it looked like the announced number was double of what I actually saw in the stands. (And those weren't even on a bobblehead night.)

I've watched some home games and there couldn't have been 1,000 folks in the stands.

Phillip Ervin has shown me enough. Kid needs to be in the lineup every day next season.

I like Doug Gray’s idea of letting him roam CF until Trammell is ready in a couple years.

He projects out to roughly 15-20 HRs, 75 RBI, 15-20 SBs with a .270 avg and .340 OBP. That’ll play anywhere.

Phillip Ervin has shown me enough. Kid needs to be in the lineup every day next season.

I like Doug Gray’s idea of letting him roam CF until Trammell is ready in a couple years.

He projects out to roughly 15-20 HRs, 75 RBI, 15-20 SBs with a .270 avg and .340 OBP. That’ll play anywhere.

But Billy is fast. He saves so many runs in centerfield. If they could just bring in Brett Butler to teach him to bunt and slap the ball on the ground. Did I forget anything?

Sure was a wet weekend down at the ballpark. Sales were embarrassingly bad. Glad I found a few UK fans yesterday to chat to about the football game and waste some time.

Sign in to follow this