ukcatfan17

Which commercials on TV make you want to change channels when they come on?

The new Bengals commercials are up there.

The Mountain Dew slingshot where the Nascar driver jumps the ramp to catch the bottle

Any one about whatever medicine you need

That’s a good start for me.

Any of the Chevy commercials that start with " these are not actors, these are real people".

I don’t watch commercials...

Yea, what are these commercials they speak of. I don't have a DVR, it's a commercial optioning machine. I typically opt out.

I work from home, and have a TV playing most of the time in my office,so I see all the daytime tv commercials for feminine products, adult diapers etc. those are hard to watch.

Yea, what are these commercials they speak of. I don't have a DVR, it's a commercial optioning machine. I typically opt out.

I always say that was why the remote control was invented...

The old twc remotes (the silver ones) you could program a 30 second skip forward into them and it would do it every time you pushed the button. Excellent for getting rid of commercials and watching football games, as long as they were recorded. If I missed a play, I’d just hit the 15 second skip reverse button. Could watch an entire football game in an hour and see pretty much every play! The new dvr does not allow the 30 second skip...bummer.

Any time someone is trying to sing the Nationwide jingle seriously.

The old twc remotes (the silver ones) you could program a 30 second skip forward into them and it would do it every time you pushed the button. Excellent for getting rid of commercials and watching football games, as long as they were recorded. If I missed a play, I’d just hit the 15 second skip reverse button. Could watch an entire football game in an hour and see pretty much every play! The new dvr does not allow the 30 second skip...bummer.

Mine has a 30 second skip forward by my skip back is a minute

The SEC "This means more" commercials...so dumb. I can't change the channel fast enough.

The Sonic fast food commercials have always seemed goofy to me. Plus they’ve had the same themed commercials for years and getting tiresome.

On a local level, the car dealership guy in Lexington who holds his little dog while making a sales pitch and says, “Sweet!!!!!” at the end of the commercial.