zebraman

4A Franklin County at 3A #1 Boyle County

Who Wins?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Boyle County
    • Franklin County

Will Tanner Crawford be back for Boyle this week?

I thought I read somewhere that he was going to be back but a little more limited role than he will be.

I thought I read somewhere that he was going to be back but a little more limited role than he will be.

I really hope so him not playing against Ballard really hurt Boyle’s offense.

Tanner should play Saturday night, but wide receiver Grant Hotchkis could be out for the rest of the season.

Tanner should play Saturday night, but wide receiver Grant Hotchkis could be out for the rest of the season.

What? Why?

Shoulder injury that was aggravated in the Ballard game.

I didn't realize it was that serious. Losing him hurts the passing game. He had some crucial catches against Ballard.

I knew I saw him get hurt last week and I am familiar with how his shoulder looked coming off the field. He went back in the game and I am familiar with the ability to play immediately as well. With baseball being his best/favorite sport I have to imagine that surgery now as opposed to later is a serious complication for their family right now.

I knew I saw him get hurt last week and I am familiar with how his shoulder looked coming off the field. He went back in the game and I am familiar with the ability to play immediately as well. With baseball being his best/favorite sport I have to imagine that surgery now as opposed to later is a serious complication for their family right now.

Man I hate it for him and his family. He was going to be a force as a receiver this year.

Not a good start for Boyle with all the injuries.

I appreciate the info from those in the know.

What is Tre Simmons' status for the Flyers? Huge loss if he doesn't play.