Frederick Douglass 1 Campbell County 0

It seems like Campbell County has always struggled to score goals under Morris. Doesn't look like it's going to change either. :idunno:

That seems a little harsh. I do find it curious that they couldn't score against Frederick Douglass.

Did anyone see this game and have any comment or analysis?

I was there at the game not a lot of shots on goal by either team. Also with it being a tournament they played the normal 40 minutes halves but it was running time. The game came down to penalty kicks Campbell missed their first attempt and then made their next 4 shots. Frederick Douglass made all 5 of their attempts to seal the win.

That seems a little harsh. I do find it curious that they couldn't score against Frederick Douglass.

Wasn't trying to be harsh but that was an honest opinion. In spite of the nice talent they've had, the CC girls program has been offensively challenged for the last few years.

PK’s were 4-3 in favor FD. Missing Kylie will definitely hurt....obviously someone has to step up or coaches need to move (position change) 1 or 2 of the starters around to help get the scoring going. Camels Goalie played very well in regulation but looked ensure (out of sorts a bit) during the PK’s.....hopefully more experience via practice/games will help. Injuryies hurt the Lady Camels last year for sure and have once again hit them already this year (1 player out for the year and 2-3 other starters working their way back from injuries suffered in the past few weeks). Lady Camels play a very tough regular season schedule which should get them ready for the 10th Region Tournament.