Sign in to follow this  
Ram

Raceland 2018

Looking forward to the team trip to the Reds game tomorrow. This will end 2 a days and lead into Team Camp, culminating with the Meet The Rams a week from tomorrow. Football is in full swing in Raceland.

I’ve come to enjoy keeping up with the big orange, I will be leaving BGP in August, but this Cardinals fan will ALWAYS be a Ram fan!

Get’r done boys! RRR

I’ve come to enjoy keeping up with the big orange, I will be leaving BGP in August, but this Cardinals fan will ALWAYS be a Ram fan!

Get’r done boys! RRR

Say it ain't so! The Mayfield herd has been thinning lately.

Say it ain't so! The Mayfield herd has been thinning lately.

Yep it’s true, I will miss you guys.

Looking forward to the team trip to the Reds game tomorrow. This will end 2 a days and lead into Team Camp, culminating with the Meet The Rams a week from tomorrow. Football is in full swing in Raceland.
I take it that the Reds game was a day of fun before the Pain starts Monday a.m. , uh :D ?

I'm glad to see the season get going and am glad that I am still able to post some here. Maybe not as much / often due to the progression of this evil disease called M.S., is starting to have more negative effects on my fine motor skills, typing, etc.. Enough about that, I am anxious to see how this team responds to the new "bar / level" of accomplishment that was set last season w / a final four win and a 1A Championship game appearance for the first time in Ram football. Maybe one theme this season could be "FINISH The DRILL".

This team has quite a bit returning and even though had some key losses on the lines, I am hearing that this seasons "big uglys" are Massive in size :eek:. Should they back that up in their play then things should go well in 2018.

Get’r done boys! RRR

WHAT ?? No one in Raceland has authorized that move ! Seriously, you will be missed and I hope that you re consider.

WHAT ?? No one in Raceland has authorized that move ! Seriously, you will be missed and I hope that you re consider.

Maybe at some point in the future, it’s a personal decision on my part, I will miss bantering back and forth and learning a little about other programs across the state. My bucket list will include a trip to watch the Rams play at home.

Get’r done boys! RRR

****deleted****

Edited by sidelinedoc
redundant

Maybe at some point in the future, it’s a personal decision on my part, I will miss bantering back and forth and learning a little about other programs across the state. My bucket list will include a trip to watch the Rams play at home.

We have many upgrades this year and some more to follow. I'm sure you'll enjoy the visit. Make sure Ram knows you're coming so he can buy you some famous concessions.....

What is Raceland doing for pre-season scrimmages?

Aug 4th intrasquad scrimmage "Meet The Rams".

Aug 10th at Bath Co. vs Bath (EKC Grid)

I am really excited to see how this team responds and plays after how last year's team played. So far, I am seeing good things.

Should you be able to make it, please let me know. Maybe by pm or contact Ram so he can let me know.

Oldrambler, you need to get healthy enough to make it to a Home game this year and check out the renovations. I would try and explain them but it's better just seeing them in person.

Sign in to follow this