Kentucky Windage

Tornado Pictures

Post them here.

18643.jpeg

Friend of mine took this picture not too far away from Zimmer Power Plant on the "not so Godly side of the river" in Ohio.

When was this? It would help immensely if when posting pictures of severe weather events we post the date and if possible the time.

Sorry NWO. That would have been on April 3, 2018 around 7 pm and probably a few miles south of the little town of New Richmond, Ohio.

Sorry NWO. That would have been on April 3, 2018 around 7 pm and probably a few miles south of the little town of New Richmond, Ohio.

No problem and thanks. I think you have a great idea for this thread. :thumb:

I've never gotten my eyes on a tornado yet, unfortunately. But it will happen. Seen a few funnels.

I've seen 3. One while driving back from Columbus Ohio near West Lancaster about 7 years back now. Another while driving back from Muncie Indiana near Eaton Ohio. And another while working at a natural gas regulating station near Springboro Ohio.

I was so close to the one in Eaton Ohio that I could feel my F350 dually utility truck swaying. Dang near had to contemplate ditching it and going for cover - which was pretty much no where unless I wanted to hide in a corn field.

Well - I ain't no NWO but it sure looked tornado-ish enough to me. I think I got a picture of the one I seen in Springboro on my work laptop. I'll see if I can't get that posted tomorrow

Do we want damage pics here too or only tornadoes?

So far in my life - I haven't limited myself on the amount of beer I drink or the amount of food I consume while at the Chinese buffet. So I say why not bring on the damage pics? Unless someone objects, then I'll fold like a cheap suit.

Here are damage pics from the EF-1 tornado that touched down in Boyle County earlier this week. I'll link to my Tweet because pics are too big to upload here.

Twitter

I would love to see a tornardo from a nice safe distance but never want to be involved with its path.

Was that in fact a tornado or was that one of those wall clouds

That was at least a funnel, and I'd say probably a tornado.