Sign in to follow this  
I gotta go to work

9th Region 2018-2019

Interesting.

CovCath loses the entire starting lineup, but have an undefeated JV team and a freshmen team with some varsity calible talent coming up.

Does it take them a year or two to re-build, or do they do their best U.K. imitation and continue to dominate 9th Region foes with a whole new cast of characters ???

I I heard from a very good source that he would not return to Adair, don't know where he goes though.

I heard from a very reliable source Vince Rankin will be moving to Cov Cath for his senior year

Interesting.

CovCath loses the entire starting lineup, but have an undefeated JV team and a freshmen team with some varsity calible talent coming up.

Does it take them a year or two to re-build, or do they do their best U.K. imitation and continue to dominate 9th Region foes with a whole new cast of characters ???

Guard play will determine CCH's season next year. Front line is set with Thelen, Feek, Mayer, and Green.

Seems like a lot talent is graduating in 2018 so we'll see a lot of new faces next year.

I heard from a very reliable source Vince Rankin will be moving to Cov Cath for his senior year

Don’t understand y he would do that his senior year.

I think it will come down to CCH and Cooper to battle it out again for the ninth

I think it will come down to CCH and Cooper to battle it out again for the ninth

There’s no doubt about it. Cov Cath has the depth and the best team

There’s no doubt about it. Cov Cath has the depth and the best team

Cooper has some pretty good players and the best coach so it should be a fun game once again!!

Cooper has some pretty good players and the best coach so it should be a fun game once again!!

No doubt. I agree 100%. I just think the depth of Cov Cath will be tuff to deal with.

No doubt. I agree 100%. I just think the depth of Cov Cath will be tuff to deal with.

Definitely could be but you can only put 5 on the court at one time.

Definitely could be but you can only put 5 on the court at one time.

That’s why they play the games. I’m the first one to root against Cov Cath no matter who they play. They are good and deep always play hard though