All State Baseball

Nevada 75 Cincinnati 73

Another bad look for Cronin. His antics after the Xavier game this season and cursing at another team's player should have been worthy of disciplinary measures from UC upper brass, this answer to a simple question from the softball-question-throwing Cincy media is embarrassing for UC too. Cronin is a jerk of a person and he deserves everything bad that happened today. Great job by Nevada!

^^^this

Not a UC fan in the least. And Mick not going anywhere assures all UC fans they will never win, see post #70. Making the tourney is nice every year only to flame out...more power to them.

As a UK fan, I hope Cronin stays at UC forever. Lol. He's a terrible ambassador for the school and a worse bench coach. They had some players this year, no doubt. But they play in a terrible conference and the AAC has no teams alive after the first weekend of NCAA play. No big-time school would take Cronin as coach anyway.

Bob Huggins is 100 times the coach Cronin is. Look at WVU tonight, they took it to a outmanned team. UC just played soft after getting a big lead and gagged at the end when it's winning time. That is a on Cronin, not the players. A lot of UC people tonight are wishing they had Huggins back and Cronin was back at Murray State.

UC seemed to lose focus and intensity when they had the big lead. They were just throwing the ball up on the rim and counting on rebounding....no resemblance of an offense. They let Nevada back in the game, then were too out of sync to turn it on.

Like Cal’s loss to Kansas...giving up a 9-pt. Lead in the last minute of the finals.

Coach can’t find a way to get just two more points out of his players???

As a UK fan, I hope Cronin stays at UC forever. Lol. He's a terrible ambassador for the school and a worse bench coach. They had some players this year, no doubt. But they play in a terrible conference and the AAC has no teams alive after the first weekend of NCAA play. No big-time school would take Cronin as coach anyway.

Nevada plays in a better conference? I don’t think that has anything to do with it. It’s about a coach keeping his team focused.

When you have experience and senior leaders like UC does, it doesn't all fall on the coach.

The worst thing for the UC and XU fans who are haters, they can't hate on each other because they're in the same boat today.

Mick says Sweet 16 isn't important - only the championship is. Says he'll let other coaches use that to build their resumes. Says he's keeping this in proper perspective. Family/friends with cancer and serious illness.

Did he really say this? If so, very weak. I've never been a fan of the guy and have known for years now that UC is going nowhere with him. As someone else said, he gives the school a bad image. With that kind of response, you can definitely tell he was once part of the Pitino coaching tree. Remember when Rick attempted to deflect unwanted attention to a scandal by invoking the death of Ted Kennedy?

^^^^ Baaahhhhhaaaa! Nice one RP

Not original with me. I saw it on Facebook.

I laughed pretty hard though. :lol2:

Love it! Little man comes up a little short! Couldn’t happen to a better guy!!

Fixed that for ya. An unfortunately he is the exception yet we want these coaches to be leaders of men yet they aren’t time and time again. What happens if a player responded to the midget like he did the reporter?

Ugh....

[ATTACH]65935[/ATTACH]

THAT IS AWESOME!!!