Colonels_Wear_Blue

Whitaker Bank / KHSAA Semifinals: Oldham County/Covington Catholic predictions

Who wins?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Covington Catholic
    • Oldham County

As I said for tonight's game vs Fern Creek it will be the same tomorrow night Cov. Cath. by double digits.

Oldham left it all in the court last night for a great win. Cov Cath has plenty in the tank.

CCH by 15+, and it will never be in doubt.

Catholic (33-4) has been a monster all year and has done nothing in this tournament to change anyone's minds that they are one of the two favorites.

Strong victory for the CovCath Colonels over Fern Creek last night.

The Oldham County Colonels (31-5) are making their fourth final four appearance in school history; the 31 wins matches the school best (1980 team went 31-3 and made state under Dave Hart, Jr, and the 2012 team went 31-6 and made it to the semif-finals under Jason Holland).

Oldham has won their first two games after trailing in both by identical scores of 42-31 with 52-53 seconds left in the third. (today's weird stat)

Thoughts on this one....?

Two royal blue teams named the Colonels....

Live internet radio coverage at The Pegasus Sports Network - PSN begins at 7 pm ET, tip at 8 pm (broadcast is FREE)

CM

I'm not smelling an upset, but I don't see a blowout either, might just be a decent game.

CovCath has nine players on their roster as tall or taller than Oldham's center. Wow. Oldham has length....CovCath is simply TALL.