Sign in to follow this  
dd734

Welcome new Campbell County Head Coach, Mike Woolf

Does anyone know if Justin Mason is staying on with Coach Woolf? I truly hope, if he wants to, he is kept on. He’s a great man and does it the right way.

I was wondering how Coach Woolf's departure impacts Ryle moving forward? Was their a DC in waiting?

Congratulation Mike, this was long over due. I am a little biased with both my boys having played for coach Woolf, but CC hired a excellent Coach today.

Nobody deserves it more. Congrats Coach Woolf. You’ll definitely be missed at Ryle.

Does anyone know if Justin Mason is staying on with Coach Woolf? I truly hope, if he wants to, he is kept on. He’s a great man and does it the right way.

I hope so, he has a young son and is very involved with the youth. He was an assistant when I was playing 11 or 12 years ago. Awesome guy and the kids and parents love him.

I was wondering how Coach Woolf's departure impacts Ryle moving forward? Was their a DC in waiting?

It should hurt Ryles defense some.

Wow !! What a hire. Congrats to Coach Woolf and Campbell County. Campbell County boys better buckle those chin-straps a little tighter for summer practice... and then the rest of NKY better buckle them up for the season.

How often do you see a reaction like this to any hire??

Congrats Mr. Woolf.

Coach Woolf will surely be missed at Ryle and Campbell County is lucky to have him. My oldest son played for him and it is sad that my younger son won't get to now. Everybody better look out for those Camels.

I hope so, he has a young son and is very involved with the youth. He was an assistant when I was playing 11 or 12 years ago. Awesome guy and the kids and parents love him.

I heard his son is a STUD!!!

Can't think of better Hire for Campbell County! Great coach, great guy! He will instill a toughness in his team that will play well in the county.

I heard that Coach Woolf was going to keep most of the current staff except for a few.

Sign in to follow this