theguru

Open Job: Grant County

Wish it could be better or the future could look better for the kids but doubt it...been there done that...I was one of the "transplants"...they can't get out of their own way (power-control-pride) I could write a book on the things I saw and experienced in the 13 yrs I was down there, but don't have the time or inclination...

Can you give us some highlights?

Can you give us some highlights?

Its probably best that those things just be left unposted and the program look forward not backwards. (thats why I haven't posted anything in detail about them.)

Its probably best that those things just be left unposted and the program look forward not backwards. (thats why I haven't posted anything in detail about them.)

Sounds good. Thanks for the answer.

Big thumbs up on that one!

Any chatter about this opening?

No decision will be made till late April or early May. Grant just got off of spring break and will begin interviews shortly.

No decision will be made till late April or early May. Grant just got off of spring break and will begin interviews shortly.

Have they contacted coaches? Any names being thrown around?

People are saying 15-21 people have applied. I don’t know about any names. I’d be surprised if anyone had heard any names.

Overheard a conversation yesterday about the job. Basically still doing interviews. Apparently one applicant is from "out of the area" and him being able to do a face to face interview hasnt worked out yet, but both parties want it to happen.

I would be surprised if a coaches is named before May 15th.

An email was sent to the staff at Grant County announcing that Jacob Morris (the former Middle School coach) is the new Head Football Coach. Best of luck Coach.