KyPreps1965

Do John Hardin and North Hardin need new coaches?

Here are some Stats on NH and Coach Thompson according to KHSAA. Now that our season is over, I can post freely my opinion without retribution. The last time I posted about NH my sons playing time was cut from little to nearly none and an assistant coach gave me a public tongue lashing rant at the top of his lungs after the PRP game where I was called everything under the son, manhood challenged, integrity and character questioned, and much more.

The Stats.....

Career Record 19-47

Winning % is 19 Wins / 66 Games Played 28.8%

Offense 22.3 points a game

Defense 32.68 Points a game

2.7 victories a season over 7 seasons

Without going into a lot of drama like an assistant coach on the sideline running onto the field last night and, getting into the face of an official, and having a verbal profanity laden tirade followed up with a desire to fight the said official, we will let the record and performance of the program under Coach Thompson's care speak for itself.

I will say this in closing.....if this is the tradition of excellence the Alumni, administration, and members of the North Hardin Community find acceptable, it truly is a sad day in Radcliff.

"My son" smh. I'll guarantee if your son was good enough Coach Thompson would have had him on the field. I'll say this for Coach Thompson he isn't scared to play a tough schedule!! How many teams played BG, BC, PRP, and Desales in non district games.

HAHAHAHA you guys kill me. 28% winning percentage and I am the idiot. I also love how I just stated the facts and recounted events. did I hit close to home for some of you? Judging by your facebook posts I know I have!! Also classy move calling out a kid who was at every practice, ran scout team, played his roll and never complained as entitled and lazy!! Great move coach......oh yeah he deserved that cause his dad is an outspoken jerk right???? I just ask you, to defend your position? or are you not mature enough to put together an argument rather than name calling?

I guess when youre a part of what led to the 28% success rate my opinion as a fan, parent, and former coach may irritate you. Have a great night!

HAHAHAHA you guys kill me. 28% winning percentage and I am the idiot. I also love how I just stated the facts and recounted events. did I hit close to home for some of you? Judging by your facebook posts I know I have!! Also classy move calling out a kid who was at every practice, ran scout team, played his roll and never complained as entitled and lazy!! Great move coach......oh yeah he deserved that cause his dad is an outspoken jerk right???? I just ask you, to defend your position? or are you not mature enough to put together an argument rather than name calling?

I guess when youre a part of what led to the 28% success rate my opinion as a fan, parent, and former coach may irritate you. Have a great night!

When you say “my son”. I just answered the teams problem. The coach is losing at the dinner table. Once you lose at the dinner table it’s over. It’s a infectious disease that keeps growing in the stands. Before you know it the team is infected with a virus or even cancer.

You sir and any other parent that listens to you created the problem. The “my son” epidemic hit NH a long time ago before Coach Thompson was even there.

Your like “it” the clown. Keeping the monster alive.

As for facts and you said your a former coach, you should know how bad parents are. Bottom line, you weren’t worth a darn as a coach. Why don’t you have a job?

Oh wait your like those QB gurus, right? Name one QB guru that coaches a team. You can’t cause they don’t.

Gosh I love being right all the time.

i was just looking at the stats against Knox Central and I noticed Anthony Witherspoon's name did not appear anywhere, Was he hurt?

I really expected that he would dominate this area this year but he never materialized as dominant.

Anthony Witherspoon and a handful of other players didn't come to practice last Monday, and their lockers were cleaned out, and that was that. A miserable season thankfully ended for John Hardin

Anthony Witherspoon and a handful of other players didn't come to practice last Monday, and their lockers were cleaned out, and that was that. A miserable season thankfully ended for John Hardin

Never heard of him.

North Hardin had game-changers, offensively or defensively, riding the pine?

That's new(s) to me.

I think by not having the best 11 on the field, on both sides of the ball, then this applies. From my understanding, the best 11 are not always on the field. I believe the NH coach tries to 2 platoon as much as possible..if your school doesn't have Trinity or St. X in it's name, I think it's hard to justify that you have 22 individuals who all deserve to start over someone else. I really find that hard to believe. That's just my opinion...

Have to clean up the mess, I admire a coach who isn't afraid to get rid of cancers regardless of their skill level! It's an old school way of thinking that has dissipated over the years...love it. I think he does just need more time.

I think by not having the best 11 on the field, on both sides of the ball, then this applies. From my understanding, the best 11 are not always on the field. I believe the NH coach tries to 2 platoon as much as possible..if your school doesn't have Trinity or St. X in it's name, I think it's hard to justify that you have 22 individuals who all deserve to start over someone else. I really find that hard to believe. That's just my opinion...

I find it hard to believe an all-area or all-district or even bona fide starter was left to rot on the bench when apparently this one player would have changed the team's fortunes.

Never heard of him.

Witherspoon had success with Bluegrass as a dual threat QB in middle school.

Also a starter on the JHHS basketball team.

Have to clean up the mess, I admire a coach who isn't afraid to get rid of cancers regardless of their skill level! It's an old school way of thinking that has dissipated over the years...love it. I think he does just need more time.

Only works if the administration supports it, if they dont.....well.....

Witherspoon led Bluegrass to the 2013 state middle school championship in football as a dual threat QB.

Also a starter on the JHHS basketball team.

No he didnt.

No he didnt.

Got my bgms teams confused. I stand corrected.

He is still a better athlete than 95 percent of basketball players in Hardin County.

Preseason All Region hoops by The Cats Pause (and I think BGP as well without looking it up).