Sign in to follow this  
theguru

Cathedral (IN) 23 Ryle 17

Heartbreaking loss for Ryle but there is a lot to build on from this one. Also as @theguru mentioned, the ESPN production was excellent. I was only able to watch the second half but from what I watched, it was great.

Heartbreaking loss for Ryle but there is a lot to build on from this one. Also as @theguru mentioned, the ESPN production was excellent. I was only able to watch the second half but from what I watched, it was great.

I have it on my DVR too.

With that said I am sure there will be replays of the game at some point. Set your DVR up to record it.

It is interesting watching a high school game on tv. My red challenge flag came out the last 2 plays, to no avail.

I have it on my DVR too.

With that said I am sure there will be replays of the game at some point. Set your DVR up to record it.

I already do, just haven't had a chance to watch the first half yet. I knew I would miss the first half due to a birthday party so I set it to record. Ryle is legit and IMO opinion (which doesn't mean much) they are the best 6A school in NKY.

I already do, just haven't had a chance to watch the first half yet. I knew I would miss the first half due to a birthday party so I set it to record. Ryle is legit and IMO opinion (which doesn't mean much) they are the best 6A school in NKY.

All I can say then is get ready to watch the ending to a great Soccer game.

Wake wins! Wake wins!

Ryle QB was in the end zone by two yards on the second to last play, his knees hit the goal line. Refs were not even close to being in position to make that call. Game should have been a W for the Raiders.

Ryle QB was in the end zone by two yards on the second to last play, his knees hit the goal line. Refs were not even close to being in position to make that call. Game should have W for the Raiders.

It was really close.

I plan on replaying it.

It was really close.

I plan on replaying it.

Way to represent Raiders! Cathedral is a very good team. This will help you in the playoffs.

It was really close.

I plan on replaying it.

The replay showed his elbow and the ball touching down at the one-foot line. If he'd stretched the ball out it's 6. Same could be said about the last play. Looked like he didn't get possession cleanly on the sneak and got swallowed up.

The spot at the one-foot line was good.

The replay showed his elbow and the ball touching down at the one-foot line. If he'd stretched the ball out it's 6. Same could be said about the last play. Looked like he didn't get possession cleanly on the sneak and got swallowed up.

I was sitting in at my computer and I thought I heard the announcers saying it was the right call confirmed by replay.

In real time it was so close. I jumped up screaming TOUCHDOWN!

I'll have to watch the replay, if it was the right call then kudos to the refs not an easy job. Raiders still had their chance to win. Fun game to watch.

Sign in to follow this