Sign in to follow this  
mcpapa

Simon Kenton 22 Beechwood 14

Sorry, I'm just fired up. I'm tired of the disrespect BW was getting before the game saying they'd lose by 4 TD's. Im sure those SK players are GREAT kids and they have a first class coach. Good Luck Neers.

I also remember FootballForever saying that SK's receiving core was too good for BW to stop. LOL. Zero passing TD's for that GREAT air raid offense. Gosh they're so overrated.

Burch’s TD pass was impressive. Too bad he was beyond the LOS.

I know people want to seize the opportunity to poke at Simon Kenton. Don't underestimate Simon Kenton because of this game. Beechwood is very good.

Beechwood is very good.

This thread is about Simon Kenton and Beechwood.

It was a great game.

Leave all the other teams out of this thread.

I think it is really impressive that Beechwood is able to step up and play one of the Top 10 6A Teams in the State to a touchdown.

I felt SK was over-rated coming in to this game and I still feel that way. Beechwood is a very good team, but CCH ran over, around, and through Beechwood - better personnel, better schemes, and better execution.

It sounds like Beechwood played much better tonight.

Sorry, I'm just fired up. I'm tired of the disrespect BW was getting before the game saying they'd lose by 4 TD's. Im sure those SK players are GREAT kids and they have a first class coach. Good Luck Neers.

I was one of those. BW is a better football team than SK...just didn't finish.

I felt SK was over-rated coming in to this game and I still feel that way. Beechwood is a very good team, but CCH ran over, around, and through Beechwood - better personnel, better schemes, and better execution.

It sounds like Beechwood played much better tonight. That said, I still believe that CCH is on a different level than SK. Clearly the class of NKY high school football.

2 different games. Beechwood had a 3 down linemen against CovCath. They had 4 down lineman against SK.

2 different games. Beechwood had a 3 down linemen against CovCath. They had 4 down lineman against SK.

Uh, that is called game planning versus opponents.

And, if I am not mistaken, Beechwood almost never plays a three man front. If they have three down linemen, they usually have a five man front with the ends up on the line and not in a 3 point stance.

Sign in to follow this