16thBBall Fan

Florida 28 Kentucky 27

This attitude is why UK will never be more than just an average program.

No having a spoiled fan base that is used to winning in sports leagues consistently and immediately is why we will never get over the hump. Beating Florida was realistic and would've been fantastic but it did not happen. So we can listen to the fan base and fall apart and blame it on this or that. Or we can move on, get better and win the next game. That's the attitude . You want a winner/whiner mindset or do you want a work hard mindset. It doesn't matter how we lost.. the fact of the matter is that we did lose and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it except move forward and correct it. That's how kentucky is going to get over the hump.

Right. Florida isn't very good. And we lost to them at home. Two lackluster wins against bad teams and a home loss to a mediocre team isn't enough to get me to thinking we are on the verge of elite status any time soon.

Florida is and will better than you think.

No having a spoiled fan base that is used to winning in sports leagues consistently and immediately is why we will never get over the hump. Beating Florida was realistic and would've been fantastic but it did not happen. So we can listen to the fan base and fall apart and blame it on this or that. Or we can move on, get better and win the next game. That's the attitude . You want a winner/whiner mindset or do you want a work hard mindset. It doesn't matter how we lost.. the fact of the matter is that we did lose and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it except move forward and correct it. That's how kentucky is going to get over the hump.

Yeah the fan base will move on... to basketball. There is a difference between whining and expecting to win.

Florida is and will better than you think.

Florida is 2 blown coverages away from being 0-3. They're garbage.

I have been to 2 UK games the last 2 years, Georgia last year and Florida this year and both games were eerily similar

I have been to 2 UK games the last 2 years, Georgia last year and Florida this year and both games were eerily similar

Please stay away!!! :)

Please stay away!!! :)

My sentiments exactly but I cant afford too this year as I am in to deep. I bought season tickets, 2 parking passes and have to use them at least some. Im in for TN. Ole Miss and Louisville. I am not sure if I will witness a win :rolleyes:

My sentiments exactly but I cant afford too this year as I am in to deep. I bought season tickets, 2 parking passes and have to use them at least some. Im in for TN. Ole Miss and Louisville. I am not sure if I will witness a win :rolleyes:

Oh wow!!! Maybe we can win one of those three. :)

Oh wow!!! Maybe we can win one of those three. :)

If not I hope UK will buy me out so I don't jinx them :lol2:

This loss probably cost UK about 25,000 in attendance for the Eastern Michigan game. The Cats can still have a good season. IMO they are much improved over last year.

This loss probably cost UK about 25,000 in attendance for the Eastern Michigan game. The Cats can still have a good season. IMO they are much improved over last year.

There are still some HUGE games left on the schedule. Including Tennessee at home. The problem is they have to go to Athens and Starkville this year instead of getting them at home. Two teams that are also much improved from last year. They needed to win that game last Saturday.