Randy Parker

Scott/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)

Scott vs. Campbell County predictions  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Scott vs. Campbell County predictions

• Scott (19-12)
    • Campbell County (29-4)

Will it be a ghost town? I want to get there really early to see if sumoroyal is still bellyaching about the Lady Royals loss.

You just have to keep rubbing salt on it don't ya?

Has Ohmer committed to play anywhere?

10th Region POY maybe an even better baseball player. Word is (?) he has committed to Cumberland where he will get to play both sports (?).

Interesting note that the Paris Greyhounds finish their season 17-2 against 10th Region opponents. BTW those two losses came against Scott and Campbell Co. Early season loss with football legs against Camels and last night's end of season barnburner against the Eagles. IMO, in this case, comparative scores mean nothing.

It looks like Bracken County is returning the favor and supporting Scott tonight.

I think Jake Ohmer will get his chance to play at Rupp with a win tonight. #eaglepride

It looks like Bracken County is returning the favor and supporting Scott tonight.

I think Jake Ohmer will get his chance to play at Rupp with a win tonight. #eaglepride

Students too?

10th Region POY maybe an even better baseball player. Word is (?) he has committed to Cumberland where he will get to play both sports (?).

Could he be POY in two sports ??

I'd say he is probably a better basketball player right now, but has a much higher ceiling in Baseball, and could play at least low level D1 baseball. Very soft hands, nice arm in the field. Will hit for average, but I'm thinking with the work he put in the gym in the off season, will hit for some power this year as well. Could possibly pitch as well....commands 3 pitches well, throws in the mid 80's with a big curve ball. Definitely a front runner for player of the year in the region.

I've said it before, he could have been a high level football player as well but he gave football up after his freshman year.

I'm expecting a good size crowd. I think the excitement generated last night by Ohmer will bring in a lot of casual fans. They won't need the stage, but I don't think it will be sparce.

You'll have to find me on the Campbell Co. side tonight. :cool: