Simon Kenton 71 Mason County 55

It's so unfortunate to watch this Mason County Team seem so unprepared for the big games. What's the difference? The starting 5 went to the final four as sophomores, and now aren't even playing an entire period of play together in their biggest games. Any ideas?

It's so unfortunate to watch this Mason County Team seem so unprepared for the big games. What's the difference? The starting 5 went to the final four as sophomores, and now aren't even playing an entire period of play together in their biggest games. Any ideas?

Without seeing them play, I am gonna guess it's the coach. Am I right?

They are still a good basketball team. I just think that the draw heavily favored any team that came out of the 10th region the year they made it to the final four. That year they were clearly the best team in the 10th, but now, there are other teams that are as good or better than Mason was 2 years ago.

Is this the same coach that took them to the final four? If I remember correctly I thought MC get rid of that coach after that final four appearance? I could be completely wrong. Just asking a question.

No they got rid of her. But they never gave her credit. Gave it to the guy that runs their feeder program saying he was the reason. Where's he at now?

Truth is these girls peaked early kind of like the Cline Chambers Litzinger group. Now some teams have caught up and passed them and other teams have had several moved in that put them above MC

Ko

They are still a good basketball team. I just think that the draw heavily favored any team that came out of the 10th region the year they made it to the final four. That year they were clearly the best team in the 10th, but now, there are other teams that are as good or better than Mason was 2 years ago.

Clearly the best team in the 10th? Don't agree. GRC was favored to win the 10th that year and Mason won the regional tournament 51-47 against GRC in a nail bitter.

No they got rid of her. But they never gave her credit. Gave it to the guy that runs their feeder program saying he was the reason. Where's he at now?

Truth is these girls peaked early kind of like the Cline Chambers Litzinger group. Now some teams have caught up and passed them and other teams have had several moved in that put them above MC

:popcorn:

Ko

Clearly the best team in the 10th? Don't agree. GRC was favored to win the 10th that year and Mason won the regional tournament 51-47 against GRC in a nail bitter.

Really ? Is it the word "clearly" that's tripping you up or the final box score ? Just curious about this one......:popcorn: