Randy Parker

Bracken County 82 Pendleton County 74

Waiting for someone to say the atmosphere was bad tonight. Well played game by the Polar Bears and had complete control of the game tonight. Crawford and Allen both had 32, and like it was stated in the prediction thread, it would come down to the supporting cast.

Waiting for someone to say the atmosphere was bad tonight. Well played game by the Polar Bears and had complete control of the game tonight. Crawford and Allen both had 32, and like it was stated in the prediction thread, it would come down to the supporting cast.

And Coaching.

Did you think the atmosphere was bad? I haven't heard that.

Give a rest guys really. This win was because Bracken never gave up and made clutch shots down the stretch. Also made their free throws. Play good defense. Yeah Allen had 32 but he didn't get them easily. Jones had a great game again tonight kept BC in it while Crawford was in foul trouble in the first half. Kids did their jobs tonight.

You forgot rebounding. Bracken had a ton of second chance points. Also, when Crawford spends 7 minutes in the first half on the bench with foul trouble, PC failed to take advantage.

The switch to a 2-3 zone late was the difference maker.

Scoring (Bracken)

Crawford 32, 6reb, 4ast

Jones 21, 12reb

Engnes 13, 9reb, 5ast

Td. Fisher 10, 9reb

Deaton 4

Tn. Fisher 2

Scoring (Pendleton)

Allen 35

Walsh 15

Sullivan 13

Yelton 10

Dennie 4

per Polar Bears twitter account

Allen had 32 not 35.

Atmosphere was fantastic. Had a regional tournament game feel.

If atmosphere means the gym was full, then yes. But from where I was sitting there was no tension between fan bases like Pendleton-Bracken games of past and didn't even hear much out of PC's cheering section, kinda ho-hum for a 90%percent full gym. Just my opinion. Atmosphere was Bracken-Augusta, Bracken-Mason of years past

If atmosphere means the gym was full, then yes. But from where I was sitting there was no tension between fan bases like Pendleton-Bracken games of past and didn't even hear much out of PC's cheering section, kinda ho-hum for a 90%percent full gym. Just my opinion. Atmosphere was Bracken-Augusta, Bracken-Mason of years past

Where did you sit? The cafeteria watching the game on the flat screen?

From my seat we heard both fan bases getting into it. Great atmosphere great game. Sorry it disappointed ya.

PB98 with all the talk about the igloo hosting, your comment isn't a hint for trying to host the regionals is it ?

PB98 with all the talk about the igloo hosting, your comment isn't a hint for trying to host the regionals is it ?

No. The the reason I used regional atmosphere is because BC and PC are in different districts.

While a boys regional tournament may be a bit too much for BC a district isn't. That much has been proven already.

BC could host a girls region no problem.

No. The the reason I used regional atmosphere is because BC and PC are in different districts.

While a boys regional tournament may be a bit too much for BC a district isn't. That much has been proven already.

BC could host a girls region no problem.

Agree that the Polar Bear Palace could adequately host a girls regional tournament. Too bad they'll never get a chance because it'll go to a better site - The Fieldhouse.

And Coaching.

Honcho, I am a Hinson guy for the last 6 years. I think he is solid and a difference maker. Your comments about him come across hollow and belittling to a man that deserves more respect. You take-away rather than add support to the program. I don't think that is your intention; just need a tune-up to your approach.