Sign in to follow this  
Blue&Orange

Southwestern 62 Madison Central 53

Peyton Gover drops 37 and Hunter Stevens follows up with 15....

Gover has to be hands down the best PG in the region if not the best player!

Southwestern moves to 7-0

Calling him a PG isn't really a fair description, at least not in the traditional sense! He's simply their best ball handler and scorer.

But I agree with you about how good he is. I said before that he is the best offensive player in the region. And I'm talking about as a high school player, not talking about college potentual.

This team is really fun to watch. Small, quick, scrappy and can shoot the ball.

If this team beats Lawrence county today, there is no way they don't move into the top 20.

They could even find themselves unblemished heading into the mid January meeting at Pulaski.

Pretty impressive start, considering what that lost

I have been watching him play since 8th grade and he has always been one of my favorite players to watch play. I would go so far as to say, even if the others had stayed, he would be the best player on the court. Again like Onebad said, I am talking about HS player and not potential. He has a complete game and is a joy to watch on the court.

If this team beats Lawrence county today, there is no way they don't move into the top 20.

They could even find themselves unblemished heading into the mid January meeting at Pulaski.

Pretty impressive start, considering what that lost

Very capable of being top 20 but an undefeated start thus far shouldn't be a surprise. I think they beat Lawrence Co today.

Peyton Gover drops 37 and Hunter Stevens follows up with 15....

Gover has to be hands down the best PG in the region if not the best player!

Southwestern moves to 7-0

I wouldn't say hands down! Noah Young has started off the season on fire for Lincoln!

Calling him a PG isn't really a fair description, at least not in the traditional sense! He's simply their best ball handler and scorer.

But I agree with you about how good he is. I said before that he is the best offensive player in the region. And I'm talking about as a high school player, not talking about college potentual.

This team is really fun to watch. Small, quick, scrappy and can shoot the ball.

Very fun team to watch. They put on a clinic of 3's against us, 18. Hope they go far in the post season. I am keeping up with them.

Sign in to follow this