Godot

Happy Veteran's Day to the BGP Vets

Thanks to the veterans here. Thanks to my 95-year-old grandfather, a veteran of WWII. And thanks to all the guys I know that joined up after high school or went through ROTC in college. It was 2002 and they signed up knowing they were going to Afghanistan -- or later Iraq. They ran headlong into a conflict I didn't want any part of as an 18-year-old.

God bless.

Thanks to those who fought and served. You did our country a great service.

Special Shout out to Korean War and Vietnam War vets, you get over looked a lot but did your country proud in a different time and era that not many understand.

Thank you to my Son-in-law, who is currently serving in the USAF and to the scarifies he and my daughter have made and to all those who have served. Thank you all!

Thanks for serving. Especially those drafted. It may not have been what you wanted to do at the time, but you did what you needed to do to make us the country we are today! Thanks again.

Thank you, brave men and women of our military! My flag is raised in honor of you today!

Thanks to all the veterans especially my brother who served a hellish year in the infantry in Vietnam. MAY GOD BLESS THEM IN A SPECIAL WAY! I wll be going to Veterans Day parade in downtown Louisville today. It is always quite emotional for me.

I hope Veterans Day was good for all the Vets out there thank you for all you do. Purple Haze up in heaven and dad in heaven I miss both of you so much. Happy Veterans Day Michael AKA bulldog. I Will Always Love You

I hope Veterans Day was good for all the Vets out there thank you for all you do. Purple Haze up in heaven and dad in heaven I miss both of you so much. Happy Veterans Day Michael AKA bulldog. I Will Always Love You.