newarkcatholicfan

What's on your plate for today?

Worked main job this morning — had to have coffee I was so beat, and I've all but eliminated caffeine from my diet. Then hit the second job at the bar. Then back on the clock for main job. Now I get a break for a bit, but I'll have to do some more stuff for my main job in a bit.

No rest for the weary. On the good side, part of my break will involve having some grilled burgers at my buddy's, and I get to go up to L'ville tomorrow to visit with my niece and nephew at my brother's place, and mom and dad will be down. Mom's making peach cobbler for me for an early birthday present, and I'm handing off some Ga. peaches so we can have some to take to Iowa with us for Labor Day weekend.

Jumping in the pool in 5 minutes for about 2000 yards, 7 mile run, yoga, brunch, farmer's market, grocery, rest, mass, grill, beer, and sleep.
I'm exhausted just reading that. I need a nap now.

Already at my primary employer. Will work here until 12:30, then I will grab lunch on the way to Ybor City for a meeting with a consulting client. Once done there, I will head back here to the primary employer for a couple more hours of work.

We are currently down to one vehicle, so after work at the primary, I will grocery shop for Mrs. S on my way home (We're having guests this weekend and a party here Saturday). Once home, I will work on the downed vehicle, get some coding done on a consulting client website for a couple of hours, then work on code on my phone app business unless I am interrupted by another consulting customer to do IT work for them.

Typical weekday for me. Rinse and repeat in some fashion tomorrow.

Tonight, if I am lucky, I will get to catch the 1st period of the Michigan/Notre Dame hockey match in the semifinals of the Frozen Four before going to bed.

-Getting off work at 4:00.

-Running home and getting the dog.

-Taking her to our dog sitter.

-Going to the airport and flying to Clearwater.

-Planning on being at the Drunken Clam on St Pete Beach at 11:00 pm for a cocktail.

To heck with this snow!!!!

-Getting off work at 4:00.

-Running home and getting the dog.

-Taking her to our dog sitter.

-Going to the airport and flying to Clearwater.

-Planning on being at the Drunken Clam on St Pete Beach at 11:00 pm for a cocktail.

To heck with this snow!!!!

You may want to change your BGP name?

Work until 4:00

Home for a quick dinner and to see the little man.

Then off to work at my 2nd gig from 6-10.

Fun times over here...:lol2:

Working thru a couple issues at work today. Meeting my tax guy at 5:30 and planning on a refund so heading to Butcher and Barrel to use our Groupon to celebrate!

(I hope).

Enjoying our last full day on the gulf...weather has been great all week, except for a few showers one morning.

Sitting in the sun and trying to absorb as much warmth as possible before heading home and the great white north that will be Kentucky Saturday.

Enjoying our last full day on the gulf...weather has been great all week, except for a few showers one morning.

Sitting in the sun and trying to absorb as much warmth as possible before heading home and the great white north that will be Kentucky Saturday.

You must be up in the pan handle. We haven't seen rain since that storm went through 3 weeks ago. Dirty dry here. @coldweatherfan must be in hog heaven this weekend.